List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: £89.95
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 extra accessories via a single USB cable. Now updated with latest firmware for Windows 8.1/8 compatibility. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs and devices. Features a DVI-I port with VGA and HDMI adapters for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to an external monitor (resolutions up to 2048x1152 supported), a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100 supported), audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.
DisplayLink's DL-3700 chipset handles graphics, Ethernet, and audio. USB 3.0 ports are managed by a VIA VL811 chipset, and USB 2.0 ports are managed by a Terminus Technology chipset.
Performance is best with USB 3.0 data-transfer rates of up to five gigabits per second between computer and dock. USB 2.0 compatible at 480Mbps speeds.
The UD-3000's four-amp power supply provides current for bus-powered devices on the spare USB ports. The unit is not a charging hub with no functionality for recharging iPads, iPods, other tablets, or smartphones.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8.1/8/7 64 and 32 bit, XP SP2+ 32 bit only - We recommend downloading DisplayLink's newest driver.
Mac is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system.
Requires Intel/AMD/nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface RT). Windows RT, Vista Home Basic, Win7 Starter Edition disable multiple monitors and are not supported. No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
In the Box
UD-3000, power supply with snap-in interchangable plugs for UK and EU mains (110-240V .6A input; 5V 4A output); a USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable; a DVI-to-VGA adapter; a DVI-to-HDMI adapter; a quick-install guide; and a drivers CD.
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) link from PC to video, Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports; USB 2.0-compatible and includes four USB 2.0 ports
- DVI/VGA/HDMI monitor port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1,000 Mbps speeds
- Newly updated firmware for Windows 8.1 support, in addition to 8, 7, and XP. Mac is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system. Not Linux compatible.
- Not a charging station: No special functionality for charging iPads, iPods, iPhones, or other tablet devices and smartphones
- Comes with four-amp AC power adapter, USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable , and DVI-to-VGA passive port adapter